New Year is coming! Start being healthy and decide to change your bad eating habits and sedentary lifestyle:
- Go for coloring foods including veggies, fruits and grains
- Always pack the lunch box for your kids at night the day before, and pack your own snacks too.
- Change your routine and start walking everyday with your friends
- Buy a big new plastic bottle and keep it near to your desk at work to drink a plenty of water
- If you enjoy snacking more than eating real food, make it a point to reduce the number of snacks by half with the new year
- Don’t go to restaurants more than once a week, enjoy family cooking at home instead
- Get yourself a pedometer and start counting your steps daily. Aim to reach 10,000 steps daily for physically active life
- Write down a list of three bad habits you want to change and three good habits you want to include in your New Year’s Action plan
- Remember that big goals are reached by small gradual changes, the most important thing is to make these changes last
We would like to wish you all a year full of success, happiness and good health!