The blessings of healthy eating not only show on your overall health, but it can make you and your partner a happier couple. A lot of healthy foods can be secret ingredients for spicing up your marriage.
– Avocados: these monounsaturated fatty acid rich fruits are important for good heart and blood circulation that will guarantee nourishment to all the right places in your body.
– Almonds and nuts in general are packed with zinc, selenium and vitamin E. All of these trace elements are key players in boosting your passion and sexual desire.
– Dark chocolate; a good reason why Valentine ’s Day is linked to chocolate is that dark chocolate is full of methylxanthines, another passion enhancer.
– Strawberries: the vivid red color of strawberries can enhance your sensations besides they are packed with antioxidants that are good for your heart.
– Rocca leaves; this dark leafy vegetable is loaded with antioxidants that will protect you from the effect of environmental contaminants which blocks your love desire.
– Citrus fruits of any kind are rich in vitamin C and folic acid that are important for your reproductive health.
On top of that, make sure to keep a healthy weight to avoid having chronic diseases like Diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension which do not only affect your health and wellbeing but take toll on your romantic life.