Obesity is a growing disease which leads to not only heart problems, diabetes, hypertension but also causes cancers.
With the escalating number of obesity worldwide, the risk of cancer is also increasing. Obesity is associated with esophagus, thyroid, colon, rectum, breast (after menopause), endometrium (lining of the uterus), pancreas and kidney cancers. Despite that there’s no diet that cures cancer, following these guidelines may protect you from cancer:
– Maintain a desirable body weight
– Increased your physical activity, at least 30 min a day
– Avoid saturated and trans fats.
– Drink at least 6 glasses of water
– Increase your antioxidant intake by eating lot of colorful vegetables and fruits, drinking green tea and a small piece of dark chocolate in case of sweet cravings